The Baseball Desert

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Spring is in the air

I'm back into my own Spring Training programme as far as the blog goes. Things have been hectic recently, so there's been little time for me to blog on all the stuff that's been going on, but the next three weeks will allow me to get back into good blogging shape and be ready for the regular season.

I guess time has shown that this is a bit of a seasonal blog - I've realised over the offseason that I will never have the time nor energy to produce the constant stream of quality material produced by the blogs mentioned over on the right, but I will continue to chip in with my point of view on stuff that I find interesting. There won't be a lot of stats or in-depth analysis, but there will be, once again, a lot of this particular English guy's inexplicable obsession with the summer game.