The Baseball Desert

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Green Onion?

I've been reading Call of the Green Monster for a while now, but haven't linked to any specific posts, up until this particular one, which had me laughing out loud in the office. The site is reminiscent of other classic satirical sites, but the baseball aspect gives it a great twist.

I know that not everyone is going to laugh out loud, but if this:
"Even picking up a cup of coffee is trouble, because these voices in my head keep telling me it might move," he continues. "And when a waitress hands me a plate of food, I lunge for it in the wrong direction, and end up knocking it over. I mostly eat at home."
doesn't make you at least chuckle, then maybe it's time to think about taking that sense of humour in for a much-needed service.