The Baseball Desert

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hell hath no fury...

Man Stays With Friends In Pub; Fiancee Dumps Belongings In Harbour.

I'm not going to debate whether Ms Thompson's reaction may or may not have been a little over-the-top, but rather point out this phrase:
Mr Wilson only discovered what happened after his boss called to tell him the van had been spotted floating in the harbour.
Wow - I'd love to have been a fly on the wall of that particular conversation.

------------
If you came here looking for thoughts on the Red Sox and are now wondering why there have been three non-Sox posts in a row, it's because I've decided that these games - hidden out there on the West Coast - are not being played. Sox / A's? Dunno what you're talking about. I can see an interleague game against the Diamondbacks coming up on Friday, but that's about it.

In the meantime, my head is staying firmly buried in the sand.